Verein NTN Innovative Oberflächen
CH-9014 St. Gallen
Since NTN Innovative Surfaces® is the organizer and owner of the Biointerfaces International Conference, the following rules apply.
We collect personal information only when you make your information known, such as by registering, authenticating or interacting with online offerings of the NTN
Use of personal information
Your information is only used to operate and improve our services, fulfill your requests and communicate with you
We do not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties, except in response to legal processes
NTN’s Terms of Service
Is an agreement between you and the NTN that allows you to use NTN services as long as you follow the terms of service
To use our services, you
- May need to register with us to access and use some of our services and web page's content
- Must not initiate or participate in any activities on our services that are illegal, harmful, or interfere with anyone's use of our services
If you submit content for a service, you
- May submit content that you create or have been given permission to submit by the owner, is legal, and doesn't violate our Terms of Service
- Are responsible for content that you submit to our services and assume all risks of submitting personal information online or via email
- Continue to own the content but grant the NTN the right to use and distribute your content
The content on our services is
- Owned by us or our suppliers and may only be used as we specify
- For general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes only and we make no representations or guarantees about the truth, accuracy, or quality of any content
If you subscribe to one of our paid services, you
- Must provide us with accurate billing information, which we will keep on file
- Agree to pay all charges incurred on your account
- Acknowledge that surcharges may apply to some services, all charges are nonrefundable, and we may change any of our paid services at any time
- Are responsible for all fees necessary to access our services, including internet access and text messaging fees and other wireless carrier charges
- May cancel a paid service by calling or mailing a letter to us in line with our cancelation policy
No refunds will be made after this.
A substitute is accepted at every time.
You also agree that we
- Can change or end our services at any time without notice
- Can place advertising, which supports our services, within applications, on web pages, and on mobile devices
DISCLAIMER: This summary of our terms of service is not a contract. It is simply a handy reference for understanding the full terms of service which can be found at
Trademarks and Copyright
All trademarks are registered by their respective owners.
LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, the IN logo and InMail are registered trademarks or trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.